The Classic Hikers (Shorts) have had an all-round redesign to improve both comfort and performance, whilst still maintaining the iconic classic hiking shorts styling. We've improved the panel layout for an optimised fit adding comfort to the upper back and over the shoulders with its racer back shape, meaning that you no longer need to cross the straps over. We've also added small improvements to the internal construction of the battens to increase their durability, allowing you to hike harder for longer!
We've kept the 3D knee design to ensure that the comfortable fit is still maintained for all leg sizes.
Pair with Polypro leggings underneath for a heat boost on colder days, or with Rash leggings on hot sunny days to protect against UV rays!
Top Tip: If you want to extend the life of your classic hiking shorts even further from abrasive decks and improve grip, get some Wear Protection Shorts to wear over the top!
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Adjustable shoulder straps (with ladder buckle)
- Low cut front panel
- Racer back support
- Material differentiation throughout to aid in hiking performance
- Soft elastic binding at waist and leg ends
- Fixed 10.5" battens
- 3D knee panel with superstretch neoprene behind knees for added comfort when sailing downwind
- Duratex IITM seat and knee/shin panels