- Delivery & Returns
Minimalistic lightweight titanium lined 0.5mm neoprene glove liner. Being made from neoprene, these gloves will give provide some insulation, where the titanium impregnated reflective lining reflects heat back to your body-in a similar way to a survival blanket.Perfect to be used on their own for cycling,walking, running, etc or as a liner to give a heat boost underneath your sailing,cycling,motorbike, skiing and other gloves.
For an added heat boost,they can be paired with our PolyPro™gloves.
- Flexible,adaptable, neoprene gloves with 0.5mm Titanium impregnated reflective layer.
- Double layer cuff for support and comfort.
- Minimalistic glove.
- 4 way stretch
- Titanium lined 0.5mm neoprene
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- DCDaniel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XSWhat is your height? 5' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoBought for daughter
My five year old daughter has been really struggling with the cold, especially when skiing. However, since she started wearing the junior hot hands under her ski gloves she’s had no problems with the cold and there’s been no more tears. Great result.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JCJo Cameron D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood gloves for cold hands
I have Raynauds Syndrome and am always trying different gloves (almost always to layer with other gloves.) I found these online and thought they were worth a try. The instructions on how to choose the right size were very helpful, and I bought Junior gloves which are a perfect fit for my small hands. So far the weather hasn't been really cold, of course, but I need to wear gloves all year round and these definitely help keep my hands warm.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PTPatricia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? UK8What is your height? 5' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHot hands gloves
I have a lovely Rooster top that I use for windsurfing & kayaking which has been brilliant. Saw these on the website, as I have small hands & suffer with poor circulation in my hands decided to try them. Very pleased with these gloves as they are warm & comfortable, just what was required.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLLauren L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoPerfect!
My daughter wears these under her goalkeeping gloves and they've been brilliant. Even training in -4 conditions her hands were warm at the end of the session. Will definitely buy again when she's grown out of these.
- EFElizabeth F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHot hands
Fab, keeps my daughters hands lovely and warm