- Delivery & Returns
The elasticated strap combined with cylindrical rubber inserts and adjustable toggle provides a secure and unrestrictive solution to keeping your glasses in place.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- RARich A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 9"Rated 4 out of 5 stars5 days agoSmart looking and does the job.
The strap looks great in Rooster branding. It does the job of keeping glasses on nicely, however I think it's a little long and does leave a trailing end that can get caught - this happened once and the rubbers actually came away from my glasses. Fortunately it was easy to fit back on, and I didn't lose my shades.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GHGeorge H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoFunctional
Seems to fit glasses and keep them attached to owner while sailing. So far so good.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TATim A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPerfect for keeping Rooster Glasses secure.
I’m an active person and a couple of times my Rooster glasses have slidden off. Plus I’m always taking them off and on.
So I bought the sunglasses strap and it’s just what I needed. I’ve already been mountain biking in them and the adjustment to keep them secure is great.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GSGerry S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoIdeal for sailing
Does what it supposed too
- IPIan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoEssential accessory
The best retainer I have found so far. Very good grip on Rooster sunnies arms, soft and comfortable to wear, and very secure slider retainer to tighten them. Survived sailing this weekend, with no issues, although yet to test through a capsize.
Would get 5 stars if it came in colours other than black, which is easily lost inside a black lined kit bag, and if the worst did happen and they ended up in the water a brighter colour would also help locate them.