- Delivery & Returns
RWO aluminium Gorilla Style Tiller with Tiller Extension for the Laser®.
- Tiller Diameter - 31.5mm
- Tiller Length - 990mm
- Tiller Extension Length - 1070mm
Tiller comes with a stainless steel traveller plate and clamcleat. The tillers rudder stock end, is a metal construction. The tiller extension has an EVA foam grip and RWO Omniflex joint.
Note: This tiller will also fit the Laser 2 rudder stock. Although the Laser 1 tiller will fit the Laser 2 stock you may need to ‘help’ the tiller into the stock the first time. Use emery paper to make it fit, and then drill a new hole for the retaining pin to go through.
Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and currently licensed for use in Europe to Laser Performance (Europe) Limited. Rooster Sailing Limited is fully independent of both Laser Performance (Europe) Limited and Velum Limited.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- RKRichard K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoSo so
- Blade downhaul jammer small and fiddly
- Traveller anti-rub strip loose and attachment rivets will damage traveller, rather defeating purpose
- Shaft of extension very slippy and difficult to grip.
So now I'm using my old tiller (I lost the extension) with the anti-rub strip bonded on with Wickes gummo (excellent stuff), and I've added a spiral of self-ammalgamating rubber to the extension shaft. Shouldn't have to make these necessary improvements.
- NFNigel F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRooster tiller and extension
Very pleased with the delivery and quality of the product. Works well on my Laser
- RARichard A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agobombproof
Gorrilla tiller lives up to its name
only fly in the ointment is the attachment of the rubber flexible tiller joint which is held in place by a collar which will make it difficult to replace when it inevitably breaks at some point