- Delivery & Returns
The ideal solution to keep your phone or personal belongings dry while on the water.
Please click on the Size Chart for the dimensions of the phone case sizes we can offer.
Simple to use and suitable for most low impact surface water sports, The Rooster Waterproof Case provides adequate protection from water ingress, allowing you to use your device while on the water.
- Maintain use of your phones features while protecting from the elements
- Detachable lanyard
- Durable yet tactile TPU construction
- Simple rotary closure system
- ClearView™ windows to front & rear
- Suitable for most surface water sports
NOTE: These are flat, outside measurements. Please consider at least a couple of centimetres of tolerance and allow for the thickness of your mobile.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- MHMandy Horton H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 seconds agoGreat case
Fits my a34 perfectly and keeps it dry!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RWRichard W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFit for purpose
Racing a singlehanded means , for security reasons, you need to keep some small items with you rather than leaving them ashore - this case achieves this
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent but needs an adjuster on the strap
The RNLI recommends that paddleboarders have a means of communication on them at all times so a good case is essential and one where you can still use your phone. This is the first case I’ve used to fit this bill - Face ID works and it is really sensitive so I could actually pause and restart Paddle Logger while paddling. However the strap is very long, longer than my buoyancy aid. Would be improved by the simple addition of a bobble to adjust the strap.
- JJackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years ago5 Stars
It does the job! Had a few swims with it and could fully use my iPhone whilst in the case. Well worth it.
- DWDave W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years ago5 Stars
Used with my Samsung S4. Screen visible and responds to touch. Kept fully dry. Easy to close/open.