- Delivery & Returns
Rooster Hot Socks - a revolution in warmth - a 0.5mm titanium layer that is both comfortable and warm. Wear them under your normal sailing boots for extra warmth - remember layers are better than thickness! Titanium neoprene acts in a similar way to a survival blanket, the titanium impregnated reflective layer is sandwiched between the neoprene and the interior nylon lining, this lining reflects radiated heat back to the body.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Thin neoprene socks with 0.5mm Titanium impregnated reflective layer
- Sailing Survival Blanket – Provide additional warmth by reflecting heat back to the body
- Layer up with PolyPro Socks
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- MmattI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest Ever!!
I suffer with Raynaud disease and have cold feet all the time, put these socks on and within seconds my feet were hot and pain free. I wear normal socks over the top of these to go out in. Just bought a second pair they are that good. Many thanks Rooster for this amazing product.
( I have 5 size feet and bought small and they fit just right)
- CMColin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHappy Feet
Alas, I no longer sail.
But I do play a Tuba and I am outside playing carols through December and appreciate warm feet.
- MTMike T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHot Socks 0.5 mm
Great product. I wear them under my boot and my feet are toasty !SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CDCharlotte D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoHot socks 0.5
Really do keep feet nice and warm without being sweaty. Worn under socks in wellies . GreatSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RDRobert D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoChillblain beater
I use them through winter sailing with neoprene sock to great effect. Recommended to a friend suffering with chilblains which they resolvedSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5