- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The Rooster Supertherm 4mm Neoprene sock - designed to keep your feet SUPER warm! The superstretch neoprene outer allows these socks to span several shoe sizes making it easier for you to find the correct size - a closer fit means warmer feet! Inside the sock there is a super soft, grey marle, quick-dry lining which not only improves the thermal qualities of the sock, it also feels very soft and comfortable next to your skin.
The sock is glued and blind-stitched to prevent cold water flushing, with a comfortable seam layout designed to maximise comfort when wearing.
The size chart shows the suggested size for each of these socks, allowing you to pick the one your require.
We recommend hand washing in warm water.
- 4mm superstretch neoprene
- Glued & blind stitched
- Plush, thermal, quick-dry lining
- Comfortable seam layout
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- CPCatia P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoExcellent socks
Amazingly warm under my dry suitSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JHJonathan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent
ExcellentSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ALAmbassador Lucy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWe all use these in the winter!
These warm comfy socks are great to keep the toes warm inside wetsuit boots. My whole family uses these for dinghy sailing when the weather is cold. If it’s really icy then we put the rooster polypro socks underneath too. They last well and I just rinse and spin in washing machine after sailing before air drying.
- AGAndrew G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoReally warm
These socks surprised me by being considerably warmer than the 2.5mm but not any bulkier
- KPKate P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoToasty
Now no longer wearing a dry suit the supertherm range seems to be doing the trick. So far no complaints about going back out after lunch!