Christmas Wishlist Competition
WIN EVERYTHING ON YOUR WISHLIST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS! - CLOSED
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED
With the festive season drawing near, we are launching our first ever Christmas Wishlist Competition giving you the chance to win your ENTIRE Rooster® Wishlist - up to a value of approximately £500 or 600€ - to arrive to you in time for Christmas.
How To Enter
- Create a Wishlist via the Rooster Wishlist section on our website: roostersailing.com OR europe.roostersailing.com as displayed in the video below, - look through the products on our website and click the button 'Add to Wishlist' on the products that your heart desires most - don't forget to add everything in the sizes you want.
- Like the Rooster page on Facebook
- Share your list via the share icon on your Main Wishlist page to Facebook (and Twitter if that's your thing).
- Make sure your post is publicly visible and tell us how this kit will benefit you in your post - just a couple of sentences about your sport and what the kit will do for you.
- You must like and tag our Facebook page @RoosterKit in your post (or @Rooster_Kit on Twitter) and use the hashtags #MyRoosterChristmasWishlist AND #RoosterKit to enter.
Entry is currently open and will close Monday 6th December 2021
HOW TO ENTER:
Terms And Conditions:
- The total value of your Christmas Wishlist must be approximately £500 (or 600€).
- This is an international competition and everyone is eligible to enter from any country, Rooster® will cover the cost of postage (VAT and Duty) to the winner on top of the Wishlist value.
- You can only enter once but you are able to alter the items in your Wishlist up until Monday 6th December 2021.
- You must create a Wishlist via the Rooster Wishlist section on roostersailing.com OR europe.roostersailing.com as laid out in the description and video above and share the link to your list via the share button on your Wishlist page.
- You must share the link to your Wishlist on at least one publicly visible post (e.g. Can be shared on a parent/Guardians page if applicant is under 18).
- You must like the Rooster facebook page and tag @RoosterKit on Facebook or @Rooster_Kit on Twitter and use the hashtags #MyRoosterChristmasWishlist AND #RoosterKit in order to be eligible - By using these tags and hashtags we will be able to see your Wishlist and make note of your entry via these tags.
- The winner will not be chosen at random, we will consider every entry and be looking for the post with the best description for why winning your kit list will benefit you the most.
- There will be no direct confirmation of your entry.
- Entry closes Monday 6th December 2021
- The winner will be notified on social media on Tuesday 7th December 2021.