Work with us!Position: Sales & Business Administration Assistant Details: Part Time Position Flexible working hours up to 24 hours weekly Based in Fareham, Fort Wallington Industrial Estate.
About us: Rooster sell technical Dinghy Sailing Clothing products, chandlery items and third party boat parts. We also have an international network of Rooster stockists who sell our products on our behalf.
The Position: Expanding opportunities and further changes in our business leave us requiring additional support within the Sales & Marketing function. This role will involve a range of process orientated tasks, dealing with customers and require you to have both a well organised manner but the ability to think on your feet whilst dealing with customer facing issues in a consistent manner. You will have strong IT skills, with further skills involving basic website content administration being a significant advantage.Reporting to: Sales Director Typical Daily Duties include:
- Answering telephone calls, responding to emails and online messages
- Undertaking all sales process related tasks
- Being involved in ad-hoc projects including data entry, competitor research and similar activities
- Under direction, carrying out basic website content administration tasks using our back office system
- Assisting with other business functions as required
The successful applicant will have some previous experience and strong communications skills whilst being used to working in a well-structured and fast-paced environment. Excellent organisational skills are a must and the ability to manage your own time is essential.If you are interested in this job, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 07508 331155 for further information. (Please call in the evenings too if this suits) Applications close on 31st October 2016