Rooster Apprenticeship Scheme in Partnership with Fareham College
Rooster Sailing is a leading supplier of own-brand technical water sports clothing and specialist chandlery items. Our layering system is designed to provide a range of flexible options to suit any condition on the water. Operating worldwide, but managed from our headquarters in Fareham, Hampshire.
About this role
Although this role will be undertaking the Business Administration Apprenticeship, the responsibility of the role is to administer and update the content of the UK Retail website in line with the current sales and marketing strategy with support from the rest of the team as you’re learning.Business Administration Apprenticeship – Core task specification:
- Administering content on our e-commerce website.
- Working alongside the Marketing Team, offering creative input to meetings and sharing ideas.
- Gathering and suggesting material suitable for sharing and promotion on social media channels.
- Working in a customer service environment.
- Some processing of Retail Sales Orders.
- Assisting in the day – to –day running of the business.
- Numerate and literate
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of motivation
- Ability to work in an organised and efficient manner
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good level of computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Organised with the ability to work on own initiative with support from the rest of the team
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS would be desirable
- A basic understanding of using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be advantageous