From (deep in) the Archive
Inspire, educate and facilitate access to the freedom of being on the water #InYourElement.
In this post you'll find a curation of past and present videos, hints, tips & articles from around the web. Submissions, comments & questions are all welcome using the comments form below!
Rooster, founded by Steve Cockerill in November 1999, emerged from sailing clubs and boat parks across the world; combining his passion for developing sailing kit that performs with his enthusiasm for sharing the knowledge amassed from two Olympic Campaigns. Our very origin is innovation and challenging the system, not just a brand; but products delivered for sailors, by sailors.
Stick the kettle on and while away a few hours while we're (currently) unable to hit the water.
Articles (Links will open in a new window)
- Explaining the 4th Dimension - Sailing by the Lee
- Hiking Styles – The secrets behind efficient and healthy hiking
- SailThroughWinter with these top 5 tips!
- Common Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Hiking Shorts
- Obtaining a Premier Hull Finish using SpeedSIX HydraPRO
- A 60 second rudder downhaul tip that might save your bacon
- Aero Main Halyard Tips
- RS Aero Over Deck Rigging
- How to set up a new RS200….plus a few tweaks
- Laser Toe Strap Adjustment – simples
- Laser Mast Rake
- Laser Spars Rivets List
Quick Tip: to see all videos in the playlists click the icon top right to display the full content list. (eg: 1/17)